Sunday, June 12, 2011

#19. Can you think of anything that:

1) should not be photographed? Why? 

I think there are things that shouldn't be photographed and they would have to be photos that are an invasion of privacy. For example, I think the paparazzi are ridiculous. Yes, I know that we feed into it and people by the magazines and look at the blogs but I really think there has to be a line drawn. I realize that celebrities have put themselves out there and have given up some of their privacy but the way they are hounded is sad. Especially when it becomes not even the celebrities that are the focus but their children. I don't know I think it's just not necessary and all of the money that is put into those paparazzi pictures could be put to much better use.


2) cannot be photographed? why?

That's a hard one. I'm not sure there is anything that can't be photographed especially with all the technology we have today. I guess one thing that couldn't be photographed in unforeseen accidents or events. For example if there was a car accident on the street in front of your house, you couldn't take a photo of it happening at the exact moment it happened because you didn't know it was going to happen. You wouldn't sit there, camera in hand, everyday waiting for a car accident to happen. You could photograph the aftermath, but not the instant it happened.

3) you do not want to photograph? why?

I get light-headed and faint around blood so I wouldn't want to be a photo-journalist covering a war or a bombing or anything that involved people being severely injured or killed. I just don't think I could handle it physically or emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment